Monday, January 09, 2006

Photography Pictures

Welcome to my blog. I just started a photography course at Focal Point and will use this blog to post up results. These pictures unless mentioned were all taken with my Sony DSCR1.

This picture was taking in the dark of night with 15 sec exposure. It is my house and I wanted to get the glowing effect by turning all the lights on.
This picture was taken in the rain last night in a parking lot under construction. The exposure time was 1.600 of a second. I found this time to give me the best result from the light standards (star effect).
This picture is of a neighbours house. It's better landscaped than my own.
This picture was taken indoors. I set the camera to Vivid mode to see what the reds would turn out like. The Vivid mode is meant for outdoor sky and enhancing the primary colours, you can see the effect.



Michael

1 comment:

Michael said...

Can we not use LOVEbunny on the internet? Sheesh!